Unquiet Desperation
May 18, 2021, 03:25:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: To the Editor  (Read 16237 times)
Ploe
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 06:58:16 PM »

John, or Jared... quit the charade.
John the Fascist Baptist
Gladiator
Ernest Hemingway

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 09:46:17 AM »

ploe, or rutger... what charade?
Ploe
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »

Not a clue.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »

Sorry to have to unleash myself on this but having been subjected to cyber combat on other websites I think Mr. Baptist has a point...or is that pint...not sure...

Anyhow...a website is only as good as its moderator/editor/administrator and I've actually said this before. I aint met a good one yet.

I'll tell you now Ed you actually seethed me up badstyle with your pathetic, belittling uncalled for remarks in the Carnival over a poet's work I actually do I enjoy, so why not join us in here and prove your worth as an Ed and duke it off with us (don't worry no one's gonna take your little unquiet desperate empire away from you...)

Sorry Ploe but your contributions when these debates get heated seem to be written with Ed's response in mind...ie decidedly "creep-esque". If we're all about free expression here and the ED is as good as his website, authority has no place and  he shouldn't mind hoisting the net and trident himself...or do you see yourself more as the Laurel wreathed fat puff emperor on the balustrade Ed proferring thumbs up or thumbs down - like Caligula - to your Baldrick minion Ploe.   

Bring on the Tigers, tiger...Nat Goldberg is armed and ready !!!

After several nicorette patches... I'm-a-packin'   !!!

John the Fascist Baptist  ? John the Nancy Bat Piss more like.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 02:20:34 PM by Mr. Goldberg » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: