Unquiet Desperation
May 18, 2021, 01:42:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself..  (Read 96074 times)
seanyoc
Andy Warhol

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 02:22:03 AM »

im sean aka sean and enjoy brown sause on me fry
you can tell a lot about people and there sauses ie red sause afraid of exotic
while hp means a taste for far out things all them tangy spicies on the sauses and bacon
the egg breaks and its running into it soda farls if your lucky enough te be having an ulster fry
with potato bread and for any edgit that dosent know what that is
make onself familiar its the biz our fella/girl sexual politics even in shite talk
you know the other night i saw some jelly wrestling and in the background my mate
played i am women hear me roar i dont know whos at fault but its not me im no high falutin
meta mind but you know
some like it all dh lawrence
im a product of hustler know what im saying
its all fucked you know at least 70 percent off it and dosent matter what you say
its hard to be in the good thirty all the time
whoing on someone once said
so much that we will never know
discordianism is something to look into
mark e smith
the klf foundation
the way everyone wants to be Bukowski thats funny too
how many cunts does it take to ruin the world
mostly all the plundering ones who blame everyone else
im lazy as fuck and think its a virtue
too many do to much so get mad at those that wanna do fuck all
inside your brain theres stuff you havent a clue about
my favorite quote from charles darwin is Darwin pointed out, seeing a stripe of soup in a man's beard is disgusting even though neither soup nor beards are themselves disgusting.
you shopping in my supermarket now
its not what it seems you dont know how it works or why it dosent work
pj o rouke wrote a book about adam smiths wealth of nations because he said
he actually was talking about the wealth of nations with people without having read it and got away with it
so decided he would read it and write about it
i mean i could go on

im irish in austrailia and bored to death with modern poetry
anyone read the paris reveiw
or that new york one

bokesville

stories are good
rbsmith
Andy Warhol

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 10:53:04 AM »

Hi im Rachael
When it comes to the creativity and the arts I like writing but not reading, pretty ironic really. I like music and have an appreciation for art. Iv not really written anything for many years but I express myself through my favourite subject English Language, im really intrigued about the structure and deeper meaning in words. I see myself as fairly neutral when it comes to debates or lifes questions, I always look at both side of things. At the moment have a lot on my mind, being a mum keeps me on my feet anyway. Im studying at the moment and go to editor's class that he runs every week. Heavy topics thats all il say, it boggles the mind so i can not concentrate in my lesson after.
Random fact: every week I bring a ham and cheese baguette, ice finger and drink to Editor's class. Greggs!
Flying_whizzabe
Arthur Miller

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »

I used to like channel Five but I stropped and threw my TV away. Somehow I thought It would motivate me if there was no Tv, the average person spends 8 years of their life watching rubbish.

Did it work in the end?

I didn't take my TV with me when I moved away for of the same reason. I wanted to get more done but ended up becoming mind-numbingly bored. It made me sad to think that I'd depended on it that much.

Nice to meet you as well,

Rob

It did indeed, when I do my degree at university I'm not taking it because I don't want to get a tv license =]
Its really helped me.. sometimes I miss dispatches so badly but I need to do work so its worth it!
-ConclusioN-
Stanley Kubrick

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 11:46:33 AM »

HI

I'm Afi, i dont write much any more cuz i dont get the time, but when i do have time i enjoy playing footy, web designing and hanging out. I occasionally do audio (rap) and love playing chess.

Quote from: MalcolmX
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:59 PM »

Pish-Posh dont get the time?
Make time boy!!!!

lol

Come Slowly Eden.
-ConclusioN-
Stanley Kubrick

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

yeah lol, i know i do gotta make the time

Quote from: MalcolmX
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 08:46:48 PM »

get some phet n dont sleep
sit my candle light
n write
write
write!!!

Come Slowly Eden.
brothermouzone
Andy Warhol

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 11:51:57 PM »

Brother Mouzone here, or that's how I roll in places like this.

In Whalley Range, Manchester, and stand square with all the outlaws, the ones that wouldn't bow down when they were told. Jesse James, Richard Pryor, Malcolm X, Bill Hicks, George Clinton, Myself (heh).

New to poetry, want to find ways to write what's in my head. This seems a cool place.

Brother Mouzone: You're the perfect bait. They will view you as conflicted, your homophobia is so visceral.
Lamar: See that? I haven't even walked in the place yet and you're already calling me a cocksucker.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »

Hi

My name is will.  I hate politicians and roaches and everything in between (which is nothing). I love reality when I'm not there. Most movies are boring. Music is good, loud music is gooder. My job sucks, but I love the money they give me. I don't love money because I'm greedy; I love money because I'm lazy, and I don't want to do anything that someone has to pay me to do. I am severely introverted so I like to play with my mind when my soul lets it come out (on rainy days inside my head, my mind is tortured, my soul is dead...or something, life isn't that bad, I'm just a wino...I mean whiner). Rain is beautiful, cleansing me and the world around. Can't is not part of my vocabulary, but won't is. My name is Will, but in reality, I am citizen #243189940 (if you think that is my actual SS#, you shouldn't be allowed to vote). If a cow told another cow to eat shit, it might have a good time. I sometimes wish I was a cow without the bittersweet destiny. I believe the world will undergo a beautiful, systematic, unification process in December of 2012. So drink, be merry, have fun, lather yourself up, and enjoy the ride.

the above is from http://www.myspace.com/pigandbull

Just glad to meet other writers of all levels of seriousness. 

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Vix0r
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »

I'm Vix. I'll keep it short.

To be honest, I hate poetry and modern bands. However I love art whether admiring or creating, and adore imagination.

I imagine if I post alot, you'll get to know me better that way.
nauseamfromrum
Cicero

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 03:42:42 AM »

Can't is not part of my vocabulary, but won't is.

the last guy i heard say this got stabbed in the back  Grin
To The Birds
Virginia Woolf

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2008, 11:17:59 PM »

Ah, hello there.  I seem to have signed up for this place a week or two at some kind of forsaken hour and not got round to saying or doing much.  So I thought I should.

So yes, hello - charmed to meet you, I'm sure.  Like most of you, I do dabble in the odd bit of writing (although it does seem to have become a little laborious as an activity as of late...a phase that will hopefully prove to be nice and short lived), I enjoy some of that racket that gets called 'music' and there might be some other things, but it all seems a little unimportant right now.

There, that pretentious enough for you?
carter
Gladiator
Cicero

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 01:21:09 AM »

Ah, hello there.  I seem to have signed up for this place a week or two at some kind of forsaken hour and not got round to saying or doing much.  So I thought I should.

So yes, hello - charmed to meet you, I'm sure.  Like most of you, I do dabble in the odd bit of writing (although it does seem to have become a little laborious as an activity as of late...a phase that will hopefully prove to be nice and short lived), I enjoy some of that racket that gets called 'music' and there might be some other things, but it all seems a little unimportant right now.

There, that pretentious enough for you?

Welcome, Birds, and from your piece posted elsewhere on this hallowed site I'm glad you decided to get round to it. If that's laborious, let's see you when you're flying like Bukowski on three bottles of red.

And nope, that's nowhere near pretentious enough. Smiley

Carter.

Carter 4 Maxxie Oliver
Ploe
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 03:37:25 AM »

Hi, I'm Ploe. On the other side of the modem I'm called Myke. I write, sometimes. English, HTML or C++. I smoke. Don't do much music. I sleep, a lot.
Vix0r
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »

You do sleep a helluva lot! I'm tempted to find you a nice box full of leaves to hibernate in, but you'd have a crafty smoke and set yourself on fire....
SideStep
Marlon Brando

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »

Wow - you guys sound like you should all be on a pirate ship together, or each have your own wing in Gormenghast.
I think I enjoyed reading this thread just as much as reading the stuff over in The Carnival and whatnot.

Oh right, the introducing...

I'm Pete.
I can't be sure that you'll be hearing much from me, creatively or critically, but I'll be hanging around.
Having said that, I do like taking photos, so I might flash you all with those from time to time, and I write things down, but I can't decide if that's anyone else's business yet.  Smiley

[You little punks think you own this town]
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 12:31:16 AM »

Wow - you guys sound like you should all be on a pirate ship together, or each have your own wing in Gormenghast.
I think I enjoyed reading this thread just as much as reading the stuff over in The Carnival and whatnot.

Like Radio Carloine?Huh?

Come Slowly Eden.
Vix0r
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 01:43:10 PM »

I want a pirate ship! ~hops up and down and waves arms about~ Me me me!
sheffieldram
Andy Warhol

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »

Hello.
I'm Zack Wilson, a Sheffield writer. I write fiction. One of my stories appeared in an early 'Unquiet Desperation' (number 2, I think). More details about what I do and where you can find my work are at: http://www.myspace.com/sheffieldram, but my work has featured at Zygote In My Coffee, The Quiet Feather, Gold Dust Magazine and The Blotter, amongst several. I'll have a collection out shortly too.

Cheers.
John the Fascist Baptist
Gladiator
Ernest Hemingway

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »

thats nice to know.
sheffieldram
Andy Warhol

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008, 09:35:14 AM »

My, you're a witty fellow.
keysersose
Ernest Hemingway

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2008, 03:03:25 PM »

thats nice to know.

Cheesy  Zingggggggg!

Under neon loneliness, motorcycle emptiness.
mmaxx
Andy Warhol

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »

Hi there,

My names Max im a student living in Leeds and met mike when i was at college in Wakefield, started giving out the magazine but life got complicated, thankfully its back to normal again and after to speaking to him on msn he introduced me to the site. I haven't written anything for a while, but i like poetry, short stories and anything to do with music, i hope to start to write again so and look forward to talking to everyone on the boards.

Thanks
John the Fascist Baptist
Gladiator
Ernest Hemingway

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2008, 05:21:48 PM »

My, you're a witty fellow.

thank you. more details about what i do & where you can find my work are at http://www.myspace.com/checkmeout, but my witty remarks have featured in Zygote in my Coffee, The Quiet Feather, Gold Dust Magazine, The Blotter, The Ego, and several other journals i may namedrop at a later date. i'll have a collection of witty remarks out shortly too. bet you cant wait.
Vix0r
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

Aaaah, do I spy jealousy? =p

This is a thread to introduce yourself! What's wrong with showing that you actually have a foot in the door of success? It's part of who they are and relevent to the forum.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: