Unquiet Desperation
May 18, 2021, 03:21:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today' literary fascism plummeted new depths  (Read 4731 times)
Aristotle Shostakovich
Arthur Miller

« on: November 19, 2008, 01:17:12 PM »

Today' literary fascism plummeted new depths, i speak of the abomination' that has resulted in the {the bad prose company' pt 1-3} and {escape planet Wakefield} being lumped together, while i can not speak for Mr Nemeth, the bad prose company was writ as one piece, to be split up and fed to U.D over a number of weeks.

imagine may dismay when i look and saw that they'd all been lumped together "all"} i feel that the editor and mediators are over reaching there powers, this is not the first time this has happend, a few weeks ago a poem posted by mesmie was cut up and reposted as snippet of the bigger work' {totally un-exceptable}

what annoys me the most, is the lack of continuity, iv'e posted part 4 {the spunk files} in the poetry section of the carnival' why was this not put in? also i had feedback from will on parts 1 & 2 from Will, but it read like he has giving 2 responses to pt 1, not only does it read wrong, but it stops members commeting on each individual pieces,

it is with regret' that i intend to withdraw all my post, unless it is amended, i apologise to those members that read/enjoy/comment on my work, but, feel that i have no alternative.

nic

my legs just don't work on monday's
Null
Global Moderator
Sir Isaac Newton

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »

My bad. I thought I was doing you a favour.

the most painful but wonderful thing about literature is discovering someone else has managed to distill something better than you ever could.
Aristotle Shostakovich
Arthur Miller

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 02:11:44 AM »

yes' i appreciate your intention Null, however, as i stated' it is mandatory that one should tell one of these changes'; to rehitarate in my first post, altering the lay out of the work; alters the syntactic values of the piece as an whole, i can see this working on other level of prose writing I.e {Mr Nemeth' fantical tail} which he was grateful for you posting as one module, however, upon re-reading escaping from planet Wakefield i found that with all th cre-teak-ing at the end, i got lost dissevering what comment matched which part, and yes while i can see the point that putting story prose together may work; i feel with poetry prose there is no feed to each piece, thus rendering the breaking up of the whole, in-valid, hence should be kept apart for members to comment on particular flavours of the pieces in general.

thanks' editor....... for your private e-mail' i will rectify the mel-aly myself; by the removal of said work' and re-posting in the crucible for the earthy bi-valent comments you spake of; and the advice of which you talk .

i apologise for the {I'm taking my ball home}stance, in my first post' and do ecept that this was done in good faith, but when i saw what had happened i was filled with incandescent rage, likening this to commandants in an Juwish death camp: rather then an impartial modal invigilator.

hope i have aired my viewpoint constructively and fully:

thanks for the clear-up;

till soon,

nic

my legs just don't work on monday's
simon nemeth
Herman Melville

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 06:33:48 PM »

Just for the record as my name was mentioned here. I DID want all my prose putting into one section and although it annouyed me at first I can see why there is a maximum word count on articles. Thank you Editor for putting them together.
Editor
Administrator
Charles Bukowski

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 11:47:40 PM »

Nic:

No problem, we'd much rather have people that are passionate about their work round here. Might be an idea if next time you messaged us first before thundering from the pulpit, though... Wink

Simon:
Yep, we got it. Glad we could help.

Carpe diem,

Mike,
Editor,
Unquiet Desperation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: