Unquiet Desperation
March 23, 2019, 05:19:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop ruining my board!  (Read 6764 times)
Ploe
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:26:10 PM »

You, users of The Mob, are ruining it. Where the fuck is the guile in this place? The piss and vinegar we're so keen for? Eh? We are a clique jabbering on about flowers and cakes. Praising shit Scottish poets, we're droll. I look through my fucking board and I don't even know how to post. The rainbows and kitten smile discussions on here have got to stop. I read new posts on each topic and my balls cramp so hard I may never know the wonderful feeling of orgasm again. Quit the twee bullshit. I want violence, angsty bullshit. People headbutting the elderly, people chewing on tree bark and ejaculating molten copper, people bleeding from their teeth. Anything that isn't how I like it will be moved to The Rabble for cleansing.

You have been warned...

Remember, you're always right, they're always wrong.
Vix0r
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:47 PM »

Any violence or fire or rudeness is met with disdain and tellings off! Make up your mind what you can stand yourself before telling us all to be ranty and cruel.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

Remember, you're always right, they're always wrong.
[/quote]

My dear boy...this is hardly the way forward for enlightened and enriched discussion. Badinage between our mutual friends while the grimy exchange of uncouth grunts worthy of the football terraces can be so easily misconstrued. I fail to see how mutual hurling of abuse at contributors is in any way conducive to the furtherance of art , though your o so hallowed Ed ( bows to Mecca, praise be the Ed in the highest etc.) may have instructed you otherwise.

Sounds very much like the dictat of a despot to me...sort of thing that inspires revolutions to take place...

(Nat Goldberg rubs hands in glee)...

Oh to be unquietly desperate...
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »

Any violence or fire or rudeness is met with disdain and tellings off! Make up your mind what you can stand yourself before telling us all to be ranty and cruel.

Well said Vix ! Gerrim Telled. Gerrim to cut his hair an' all.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:12:32 PM by Mr. Goldberg » Logged
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »

What we need are communists and capitalists, pro-lifers and abortionists, creationists and evolutionaries, open wounds and lemon juice, people with pee pee fetishes and people with doo doo fetishes, assholes and anuses, sexaholics and masturbatory warlords...god damn it, this isn't New Orleans. 

We need to abort the handicapped, or find something we all hate.  Politicians I suggest, but that's an old subject for an angry, complacent, plebeian like myself.   

Anyway, fuck all of you... Angry   

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 02:27:47 PM »

You missed out the Paradigm Shifters Will   Wink
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »

I wouldn't say I missed it. Wink

Vix0r
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »

Gerrim to cut his hair an' all.

Hells no! Men with long hair are teh sex, as it were!
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 03:21:35 PM »

Well...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...given the hair is short enough so he can see through it
Ploe
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 01:52:56 AM »

What we need are communists and capitalists, pro-lifers and abortionists, creationists and evolutionaries, open wounds and lemon juice, people with pee pee fetishes and people with doo doo fetishes, assholes and anuses, sexaholics and masturbatory warlords...god damn it, this isn't New Orleans. 

We need to abort the handicapped, or find something we all hate.  Politicians I suggest, but that's an old subject for an angry, complacent, plebeian like myself.   

Anyway, fuck all of you... Angry   

TOO FUCKING RIGHT!

We want RAPE, SPITTLE, COLLAR BONES FRACTURED WITH GLASS, JIZZ MOPPERS, ANGSTY MILITIA MEMBERS, RETARDED ANIMALS... y'know?
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 11:23:43 AM »

Yes Mr. Manson.
Ploe
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »

Don't obey! Kick up a fuss!
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »

Alright...

This sort of behaviour is absolutely unacceptable in this God fearing country in which we all live. I am shocked to the quick, as I know today are all right-thinking people, that this long haired young man  can appear on an international website and incite the net using public to engage in these monstrous activities. Especially right after The Proms and with grocery prices spiralling beyond control. Filth. Utter Filth.

If any of this attitude constitutes poetry then every lavatory wall in Britain is a poetry anthology. Back in the age of Shakepeare Ploe would have been sent to the Tower of London for light-medium torture followed by beheading as pennance for these unruly acts which are as  unGodly as they are unroyal to   cheering crowds and quite right too. His head stuck on a stake by the Thames as a reminder. That'd teach him and all his kind. Oh yes. Soon put a stop to his cyber acts of sabotage. Bit of national service would do you no harm my lad. Off to Iran with you. They'll keep you occupied alright.

Nat Goldberg  (Mrs.)   
Jay
Percy Bysshe Shelley

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »

FUCK!
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »

...another example of the long haired delinquency which permeates these boards...another one for the Tower and a talking to from Mary Whitehouse...
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »

If any of this attitude constitutes poetry then every lavatory wall in Britain is a poetry anthology.

When someone writes "John was here," and then someone else crosses out "was here" and replaces it with "likes cock," that's poetry.  When I take a shit and water splashes my ass, that's poetry. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: