Unquiet Desperation
January 20, 2019, 05:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When people don't post on topic....  (Read 3971 times)
Mr. Goldberg
« on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:55 PM »

I will send them post haste my dear upon a horse drawn carriage driven by your trusty Ploe, who I'm sure in the interests of romance & McGonagall charm will have no qualms about galloping through the hills and dales through wind and rain to get yer flowers to ye.

....It's nay far for Forfar.       (always wanted to use that line)   Grin

Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 01:00:36 PM »

Ahh the old Opium Poppy !! Read in my paper that British farmers are getting subsidies for growing that as it provides all the raw materials for paracetomol and morphine... I still intend to investigate the hidden properties of the Nasturtium...
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »

and heroin.  According to GWBush, if you use heroin, you support the terrorists, because that's what finances their ambitions.  But it's actually the policies of our drug war that empower the opium cash crop in Afghanistan.

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:47:39 PM »

One of my jobs involved close liaison with the Police in all that..they themselves were bemused as to why Govt policy didn't involve (besides burning the crop) replacing it with something equally profitable be it coffee or pistachios so the farmer could benefit.
Vix0r
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »

seems to me that daddy was duty bound, could ave been worse, "a ganja field"...........hope yer still love him;

nic

I suppose so! And I think I've found two sneaky wee babies who were too little to be weeded, but I'm not sure. I'll always love him though, even if he is a big diddy.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 05:10:33 PM »

Good news Vixor the Nasturtium seed harvest this year was plentiful and plumptious...balmy and bountiful ; four different varieties including Empress of India and Whirlybird. I've stowed them for curing in my special place. So come next may you'll be getting a large consignment including electrified perimeter fence, Alsatians and machine gun turrets to keep your dad off.
Vix0r
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:29 PM »

So Ploe has moved my reply about my nasturtiums from my topic about how I wasn't listened to about my nasturtiums, to a different topic because nasturtiums are off topic from nasturtiums...
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 01:50:13 PM »

Yes...I think all this off topic business has gone to his head a bit. Especially on a wbsite such as this which purportedly promotes freedom of expression.  We may have to work on him...

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this...

Perhaps Mr. Ed is going to step in here and offer me his four pennorth...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: