Unquiet Desperation
January 20, 2019, 05:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pull your head out of the sand.  (Read 10128 times)
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »

Willonia Begonia....there's a book you can get called Stardust by John Gribbin  (Penguin) about that very topic. Bit dry in narrative but right up your cosmos. I could suggest a few others which might change your way of thinking though...ask Ploe...he's in on it. But it's COSMIC TOP SECRET. There's a clue. Jon King. There's another. Not so much about where we're from but where we're headed...not long from now.

2012 if my memory serves me correctly. Be ready Willonia. The Shift is Paradigm.
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »

... I'm a bit late in posting here, and I dunno if you started a separate topic on this, but back to the subject at hand: What you must remember here, is there is a strange affinity in the Islamic world for eachother, more so than in the western world I think it is safe to say. They also dream of re-creating the old Islamic Empire, and restoring Islam as a superpower, albeit a fundamentalist fascist superpower if OBL has his way. Personally, I don't think OBL gives a damn about what the Americans get up to, as long as they don't try and push it onto them, so I'm not convinced that they're doing it because they hate the corruption. OBl saw it while he was in the CIA, and pissed of to Afghanistan. What if OBL is in the pay of the CIA? Likely.

Failed, again.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: