Unquiet Desperation
July 23, 2019, 09:47:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Respond you! + I am sick of seeing my name in the right hand margin  (Read 19802 times)
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »

When I think of Nazis, I think of national pride.  When someone asks me if I'm proud to be an American, I say, "Not as proud as the Nazis."  When someone asks, "Why don't you take pride in your country?"  I ask, "Like the Nazis?"  Oh well, I guess teamwork can be a beautiful thing.

And I think Hitler's blitzkrieg was a little more intense and ballsy than our modern drop the kids off at the playground approach. 

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2008, 07:06:35 PM »

LOL  Cheesy

Ja ja ist gud.   Ist gud !!! I like zis Yankee !!! He ist funny Ja ??!!!

Have you seen the film FATHERLAND it's as if what would've happened if Germany had won the war.

All the globe is under the swastika except USA and Joe Kennedy is in power. The concentration camp thing is all hushed up and Germany is now a respectable superpower. Until....I won't spoil the end...

Which part o' the US of A you from boy ? And waddya think of JD Salinger Huh Genius or Fruitcake (madman)

Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2008, 07:20:56 PM »

I've never see FATHERLAND, but I do deliver meals on wheels to an old black man that was stationed on a submarine in WWII.  Every time we give him his meal, he says how blessed he is and says he wouldn't be getting this meal if Hitler had won the war.  He's a nice, old man. 

I'm from the south, and when I say the south, I mean as south as you can get while still being in the south.  Florida is the only thing south of me, and 'round here, we call Florida the north because that's where all the yankee geriatrics move to when they get tired of being cold.  I live in South Georgia, Valdosta to be precise.  Rednecks and bar fights are the only sights to see 'round here (besides all the hateful church signs telling the public they will burn unless they turn to Jesus).     

Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

Wow interesting !!! Truly. I've never been to USA and most Brits have a preconceived idea of it as we can't comprehend the sheer vastness of it and how there is no "cohesion" as such as it is many different large states. I've heard stories about the Confederate South...I believe Florida is Marshland ?

I do know about The Phialdelphia Experiment in 1943 when apparently Albert Einstein working with US Navy allegedly made a ship physically invisible along with the sailors onboard via electro magnetism...ask your submarine guy about that ...if true it is startling...urban myth it may be but it was discussed that teleportation and time travel were stumbled upon....

Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

Yea, Florida is mostly marsh, but the panhandle along the Gulf of Mexico is pretty.  I'm in the heart of the confederate south.  We used to take field trips to old, historic, Civil War prisons and fortresses.  I bought a shotglass that said Lee surrendered, I didn't. (referring to Robert E. Lee).   

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: