Unquiet Desperation
January 20, 2019, 06:00:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Respond you! + I am sick of seeing my name in the right hand margin  (Read 18744 times)
Vix0r
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 04:57:12 PM »

The world has been doomed many many times before. If it does blow up/collapse/just end then I'll be very sad but it'll give me a chance to go hopping about space.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »

The Apocalypse has already been and gone,we just forgot to tell you.

Come Slowly Eden.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 04:44:04 PM »

I'm sure your goin on that big Paradigm shift wiv Ploesy Vixy !!!

How's yer Nasturtiums by the by Huh?   Wink
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 05:46:40 PM »

Can someone else please bombard this website with messages and become as prolific or moreso than me please ? I am sick of reading myself and am therefore having a week off.

Bolshy, Ploesy, Trixy Vixy, Vixor, Peasey, Carter, Ed, Keyser, Whizabee and everybodeeeeee, pleeeeaaasssseee invoke me, provoke me, choke me, evoke me, stoke me, toke me.

Lights Out. Shop's shut. Goodnight.

(For now  Kiss )
Vix0r
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 05:46:51 PM »

Is the date of doom by any chance 12th December 2012?

The Nasturtiums... Well, I planted more anew but I think I drowned them and then the rain drowned them and then they just drowned themselves out of anoyance at the amount of rain we'd had recently.. Also the soil was a bit harder there and it's not as sunny a spot. I had no other choice though as that's the only place left with space.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 05:49:34 PM »

Correct date my dear....how do you know that ? A flash of inspiration or a whisper from a net ferret Huh

:'( Sorry to hear about your baby seeds I am going to despatch you some pre grown when you are next
in the Northern Atmsophere of  our Planet....   Smiley
Vix0r
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »

Hells, sometimes I feel that way too because if I'm bored I log in to natter a lot. Maybe we're just chatter boxes.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 06:04:04 PM »

Chatter away Vixy ... get on the box.... even the President might be reading !!!!
Vix0r
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 06:07:15 PM »

What president? o.รณ
Vix0r
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »

Thankyou

As for the date, I was reading up on the crystal skulls the museums have now found to be fakes. I'd read about them when I was wee and was amazed at the skills our ancestors had so was interested to hear this new news. In it they mentioned the date of doom from the Mayan calendar and how if all 13 mythical crystal skulls were brought together the earth would be saved. Let's hope someone's got them all.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

Mmmm interresting that the date correlates with the volume in your good man's hand....didna know that !!!
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 06:21:33 PM »

Mr Bush ? Or that Chinese geezer who's name I can't pronounce ? The President of that company that makes Eccles cakes or even the Presdident of star constellation Zena Reticulii who probably has  a name like Zaphod  Jeltsshrdoz or something...

YOU NEVER KNOW.

With all those lurkers out there we are all of us enagaging in cyber exhibitionism of some sort.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »

I lent my book on Crystal Skulls to a butcher boy admittably.
Vix0r
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »

Do you reckon Mr Kipling (if he is indeed, or was indeed, real) is the president of the cake company? The advert they have now makes me smile even if I can't seem to eat most of their cakes.
Ploe
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 06:24:34 PM »

Isn't this just the same as the "Respond you!" thread? They're getting merged...
Vix0r
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »

Now it doesn't make any sense.... It's all muddled. Presidents, skulls, cakes...
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »

Do you reckon Mr Kipling (if he is indeed, or was indeed, real) is the president of the cake company? The advert they have now makes me smile even if I can't seem to eat most of their cakes.

Oh I KNOW he exists and I think he removes his top set of dentures when he speaks in that drooly drippy slaverry voice salivating all over his exceeedingly good Frangipan Fancies  scchhhllluuuuuuurrrrp.

Waddya Mean ? Mr. Kipling ... exceedingly good friend of Uncle barney's ....often he'd spend his time tucking into his almond cherry bakewells of a Thursday afternoon discussing the Cosmos and slavering.
Ploe
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »

Now it doesn't make any sense.... It's all muddled. Presidents, skulls, cakes...

That's what happens when people go off topic.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 06:35:57 PM »

I think your good friend Ploesy is up to cyber jinks...my whole PC crashed just then...I tellya ...give a man power that's what happens...from exceedingly good slavering to screen wipeout in  no time. That's just how Hitler started .... 
Ploe
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 06:39:46 PM »

All I did was merge a topic, that won't crash your computer. Or kill thousands of Jews...
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »

But waddya mean on a website such as this ? The very store barn of creative fodder...it takes a pschedelic moderator surely to handle it all from Bates to Nasturtiums to Mr. Kipling Spit ...rather like trying to ride 5 bucking broncos at once. That's how it should be !!! Am I right Vixy Blue Watering Can Rapunzel Battenburg slice ?
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »

Kill them all Adolf!!! Angry

You know, when I think about the greatness of America, I can't help but think that slavery got shit done.  If only politicians were slaves instead of free-roaming, law-making prostitutes... 

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 06:43:22 PM »

Anyway...back to Hitler....

THREE things   (ONLY) I have in common with him :

1 He was fond of dogs
2 He liked cream cakes
3 He disapproved of cutting flowers seeing it as murder and preferred instead living potted plants.

Now come on Ploesy you can't say you haven't got at least 2 outta 3 of those
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

Welcome Willonia ....good to seeya again. Yes USA does have has a penchant for Nazis:

1) They employed many Nazi Scientists after war for dark projects including Werner Von Braun (inventor of V2 rocket) for work on NASA Apollo space missions. Also at the infamous Roswell for God knows what genetic experiments.

2) Walt Disney was allegedly a Nazi sympathiser

3) Advertising Companies still adopt propaganda tactics used by Goebbels to this day...including presenting politicians on stage

4) Blitzkrieg (Hitler's favourite weapon) is widely used by USA in its bombing approach to objectors...
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »

What they start slavering Huh Exceedingly good topic....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: