Unquiet Desperation
January 20, 2019, 06:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name one person the world would be better without  (Read 14725 times)
Ploe
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 02:10:31 PM »

My god Pater, what a cunt you are.

Insults like that are best left in The Arena. This is an area for passionate debate, not idle flaming...
Vix0r
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »

I do not take to being ranted at by an babbling idiot for a misunderstanding over something I'm not that interested in, or called wrong for that matter.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

Pressed wrong button in p'port photo booth...

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

author=Vix0r
My god Pater, what a cunt you are.

Nice. I'd call you a twat but then you're only a naive young girl.

I shall make myself clear as you can not in all that utter blabber you post:

See my comment below.

I thought you were meaning the PCness was relevant to why you didn't like him, I made it clear I did not mean that as a reason for you not liking him, you then said some other nonsense and I explained that your wording made it sound like what I mistook you for meaning.

Don't make me laugh, young lady. I mean to say, you accusing anyone of blabbering then posting this effort above.

Why on earth does this spur such nonsense from you?? It does not matter! It was a fucking misunderstanding and I could not care less what you thought about what Political Correctness is doing to society. It is irrelevant, but no, I am not wrong and I will not stop until you get it through your thick head that I was trying to understand what you were saying in that nonsense. Not start a conversation about PCness.

What ARE you on about again here? I can only repeat what I say above. This is more of the real McCoy from you - as in the blabbering stakes. What next, blubbering?
Vix0r
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »

I give up...

I do not think you and I bode well with each other Pater. We both have no idea what the other is going on about and I think it's best we try not to. Certainly, I don't want to.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 03:40:49 PM »

I give up...

I do not think you and I bode well with each other Pater. We both have no idea what the other is going on about and I think it's best we try not to. Certainly, I don't want to.

Oh, I don't know. Whilst on the face of it what you say here is true, I wish you no ill, Vixor. I respect your self-belief especially in one who's youngish and a femme. It's just the certainty (and there's no other degree of self-belief worth having, I suppose) that underpins it will be tested severely by the shittiness of life nowadays.
Without any wish or intentent to patronise I think you need to be ever aware of that. Self-esteem is all.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 03:42:40 PM »

"intentent"... fookin' hell - I mean "intent", of course.
Vix0r
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »

I don't wish you ill either but you have to admit, we do seem to clash a bit. =p
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »

author=Vix0r
I don't wish you ill either but you have to admit, we do seem to clash a bit. =p

My guess is none of it is premeditated which makes it authentic and based in individuality. In itself that's no bad thing, VixOr. Especially on this medium where fakery is easy.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »

No No I actually agree with Vix07's previous sentiments concerning Pater-HA!

Come Slowly Eden.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »

author=The Bolshevik Dandy
No No I actually agree with Vix07's previous sentiments concerning Pater-HA!

I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Or more.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

Which means what exactly Pater?

Come Slowly Eden.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »

author=The Bolshevik Dandy
Which means what exactly Pater?

Well, if you were going to add your thruppence-worth at all to a disagreement between me and the young lady concerned, I'd not expect it to be favourable towards me. I can live with that, TBD.
Ploe
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 10:20:33 PM »

Need I say it again? Fight in The Arena, or in Private Messages, not on my board, alright? If any of this persists the offenders will be sorted with one swift action.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »

Who would the world be better off without ?? Eh ? Eh ?? Lotsa people !!! That's Who like tedious club comedians with corny catchprhases like " 'Ere where's me washboard Huh (canned laughter) open the window ! Close the door (canned laughter)...'Ere missus av you had my scrag ends (canned laughter)..
'ere 'ere....don't run away ! don't run away ! don't run away (canned laughter)...
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ploe
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2008, 02:17:58 AM »

Those sound like catchphrases. Kudos. On the same line as well, those people who find things "funny because they're true!" I know there isn't one offender, but it winds me up.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »

.... my wife ...my wife....
Aristotle Shostakovich
Arthur Miller

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »

graham norton, is consant lavatorial innuendos, make my arse bleed

my legs just don't work on monday's
Vix0r
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »

graham norton, is consant lavatorial innuendos, make my arse bleed

XD

I quite like Graham Norton. In very small doses though, there are people who are far better at making me laugh but he's alright for the odd giggle.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »

I make you laugh don't I Vixy ?
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2008, 12:27:32 PM »

...obviously not...
Vix0r
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »

You can make giggle as well as any other person, I just forgot to reply. =p
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: