Unquiet Desperation
March 19, 2019, 08:38:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Name one person the world would be better without  (Read 15090 times)
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« on: April 15, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »

Rupert Murdoch

I think, therefore I'm lost.
slovenweirdo
Marlon Brando

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »

Dan Brown

Or, to state the bleeding obvious, Dubya.
Ploe
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »

A lad who I used to school with who I wished dead on a number of occaisions. Haven't seen him in many years. I'm glad to be without.
carter
Gladiator
Cicero

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 12:00:46 AM »

Richard Branson, for his trains that are like record attempts for overcrowding and lateness. Wouldn't be as bad if he wasn't such a smug bearded twat. Imagine that mong running a bank? Ugh.

Carter.

Carter 4 Maxxie Oliver
JB
Stanley Kubrick

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 12:41:39 AM »

"Imagine that mong running a bank?" is one piece of abuse I am going to use a helluva lot from now on. "Look at him - imagine that mong running a bank!" Genius.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 07:52:31 AM »

Robert Baden-Powell
that dastardly pederastic beast!!!!

Don't Ask.

Come Slowly Eden.
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »

Not to mention Ted Hughes...
the cunt

Come Slowly Eden.
carter
Gladiator
Cicero

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »

"Imagine that mong running a bank?" is one piece of abuse I am going to use a helluva lot from now on. "Look at him - imagine that mong running a bank!" Genius.

I thank, you, JB. I'm available to write these on demand if necessary - very competitive rates.  Wink

Robert Baden-Powell
that dastardly pederastic beast!!!!

Not to mention Ted Hughes...
the cunt

But Dandy, darling, the world's already without them. You may not have heard, but they're dead. Baden-Powell quite some years ago, as I recall.  Cheesy

Try again...

Carter.

Carter 4 Maxxie Oliver
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »

You don't understand.
I meant for them to be erased from human memory forever.
The world would be better without them never existing

Come Slowly Eden.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »

Al Sharpton

but also, as I awoke and tuned into the Today Show on NBC, there were thousands of people packed in Rockefeller center to see the reunion of NKOTB, or for those outside the know, New Kids on the Block.  I couldn't help but think that if there was going to be another terrorist attack, this would be the perfect place.  A heartless solution for a better world. 

Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 12:38:03 PM »

Jeremy Clarkson.

Emblematic about everything abhorrent in the English psyche. Big, brutish, uncouth, ill mannered, uncultured, car obsessed, arrogant, thick.

He should be heaving hay bails in a farmer's field like the bumpkin that he is not filling up the TV screen
driving BIGGER FASTER cars...
Ploe
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 09:46:49 PM »

I like Clarkson, his handle on the English language amazes me.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

Pressed wrong button in p'port photo booth...

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 12:08:27 AM »

Mr. Goldberg link
Jeremy Clarkson.

Emblematic about everything abhorrent in the English psyche. Big, brutish, uncouth, ill mannered, uncultured, car obsessed, arrogant, thick.

He should be heaving hay bails in a farmer's field like the bumpkin that he is not filling up the TV screen
driving BIGGER FASTER cars...

Couldn't agree more - Clarkson is a prick. Let Bushell, Whale, Ian Collins and Alan Brazil join him. While we're at it I'd like Maurice Lindsay, Jose Mourinho, Thatcher and son, that utter fake Cameron, Tebbit, Griffin, Peter Hitchens and Simon Heffer to vacate this earth forever.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 02:41:36 PM »

I like Clarkson, his handle on the English language amazes me.

....ahhh  a joker amongst the wolfpack !!!
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »

Moved to The Mob

Vix0r
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 02:11:31 AM »

I also like Clarkston. He is very un PC and yes, a bit of a twat, but he's ace. His books are wonderful and engrossing and funny. Ploe was not joking with what he said.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 02:23:15 AM »

author=Vix0r
I also like Clarkston. He is very un PC and yes, a bit of a twat, but he's ace. His books are wonderful and engrossing and funny. Ploe was not joking with what he said.

... It's got nothing to do with "PC" (another daft catch-all imported from America). The man is a prick, full-stop. And, if everyone had his attitude he'd be
out of his depth.
Why? Because being a bigmouth is easy. Without his "standing out" amongst the decency of most he'd be fuck all.
Vix0r
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »

I was saying un-PC as a good thing I liked about him, not for a reason you might not.
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »

author=Vix0r
I was saying un-PC as a good thing I liked about him, not for a reason you might not.

Well, erm, I knew you were. You're only confirming what was obvious. I didn't expect you to change your mind from anything I said - least of all before you read it.
My point is anyone can be "un-PC", there's nowt difficult in that. What you need to understand is the difference between that, and anyone who dares to question folk like Clarkson on ANYTHING he says being immediately accused of being "PC" by such as him, and supported in this by too many like you.
"PC" and the accusation of being "guilty" of it is a convenient catch-all and cop-out which justifies bigmouths like Jeremy Clarkson to themselves.
This is another daft American "concept" imported here under the guise of "freedom of speech". Allowing a prick like Jeremy Clarkson to flourish. If anything it restricts the very thing it claims to represent on an individual level.
Why? Because a minority of big-gobs and their inherent bullying nature has become acceptable from it. Like all bullies he's dismissive of others and their views.
I'd like to punch his fuckin' lights out.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »

Why? Because a minority of big-gobs and their inherent bullying nature has become acceptable from it. Like all bullies he's dismissive of others and their views.
I'd like to punch his fuckin' lights out.

There's so many people like this in the States that I usually don't want to turn my radio on.  But I still do, and I still listen, because frankly, I find it amusing (although I have to be in the mood).  High profile people using propaganda and hate-filled rhetoric to promote their personal agendas...that is more entertaining than most of what's on TV.  Yea, a big mouth will make you money, and that's all it's about.  I'm not familiar with this Clarkson guy, but I'm sure the apple doesn't far too far from the tree with him as well.  Oh well, what can you do?  I usually change the channel.         

Vix0r
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 08:36:54 PM »

Well, erm, I knew you were. You're only confirming what was obvious.

Then why write "it's got nothing to do with his un-pcness" as if you thought I was suggesting it was a reason I thought you didn't like him?
Pater
Galileo Galilei

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 11:52:28 PM »

author=Vix0r link
Well, erm, I knew you were. You're only confirming what was obvious.

Then why write "it's got nothing to do with his un-pcness" as if you thought I was suggesting it was a reason I thought you didn't like him?

(I actually used the term "PC" in my initial post in this little interaction.) If a premise to supporting Clarkson is that PC is a threat to his freedom of speech and thus his "un-PC" behaviour and I believe this to be untrue (rather, the reverse is true), there is no credibility in it to me, so it has nothing to do with it. To me it simply isn't true so is irrelevant.
Clarkson should have no get-out clauses for how he is, least of all an imported and false catch-all for those who disagree with him - on anything. He's simply a prick.
And, give up the "as if I thought you thought" postulating. That's also irrelevant as you're wrong.

Ploe
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

I still like Clarkson. He's so brash, it makes me larf.
Vix0r
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »

My god Pater, what a cunt you are.

I shall make myself clear as you can not in all that utter blabber you post:

I thought you were meaning the PCness was relevant to why you didn't like him, I made it clear I did not mean that as a reason for you not liking him, you then said some other nonsense and I explained that your wording made it sound like what I mistook you for meaning.

Why on earth does this spur such nonsense from you?? It does not matter! It was a fucking misunderstanding and I could not care less what you thought about what Political Correctness is doing to society. It is irrelevant, but no, I am not wrong and I will not stop until you get it through your thick head that I was trying to understand what you were saying in that nonsense. Not start a conversation about PCness.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 02:04:28 PM by Vix0r » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: