Unquiet Desperation
October 19, 2019, 02:12:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: conspiracy..the new social tool for intellectually insecure assholes  (Read 4037 times)
nauseamfromrum
Cicero

« on: August 25, 2009, 09:51:46 PM »

i'm sick of conspiracy theorists and their abuse of the human psychi and rhetorics. it seems that nowadays the internet is providing a great  basis for sociopaths to attain seemingly valid information and use this to debate the sensible people into the ground. i never really cared about this shit until i firsthand experienced a person likle this. no matter what you said, he would have a counterargument that sounded completely valid logically but within a theoretcical medium where he controlled what logic actually was because he was the only with the socalled "facts" (listing names of ancient alien kings and going in depth about bogus alien history, explaining methods to astral projection)...yet none of this was to actually talk about the issues but to put up the facade that he was more intelligent and worldy than other people. and it worked. there were many times when people would ask  "hey..where's that guy...he always enlightens me when we talk"

if i ever hear the "5th dimension" being explained in terms of "angels" again i'm going to flip shit.

any thoughts?
jrkulmer
Gladiator
Ernest Hemingway

The greatest threat to freedom is free speech.

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:53:34 AM »

Totally agree dude.

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »

I was an ancient alien king in a past life. 

I think, therefore I'm lost.
nauseamfromrum
Cicero

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »

I was an ancient alien king in a past life. 

how does one attain such information?
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »

I was masturbating and had a vision.  Apparently I'm just fucking special.

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: