Unquiet Desperation
June 25, 2019, 05:49:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I severely detest the BNP.  (Read 11550 times)
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« on: June 08, 2009, 08:12:38 PM »

As this is the place for expressing irate opinions, I must declare that the BNP are clowns and must be treated as such! Sure, Brown's kinda screwed us over a bit, and people have lost trust in the government, but this does not mean we should elect a Nazi government! Did we not learn for what happened in Germany! For heaven's sake! Use your thick brains and realize who they are.

Nick Griffin continues to deny the holocaust, as per usual, and as per usual is disgusting. The BNP are blatantly racist against coloured foreigners and especially Muslims! One person running for BNP in Rotherham barely knows anything about what happened under the German rule but probably thinks it was good from what she's heard. Their ways of running the country will ruin our economy for good b kicking out the back-bone of the country, and lets face it, the people are FACISTS! DO I HAVE TO SCREAM IT OUT!?!?!?

I have more things to say against the BNP, but my mind is clouded with rage after hearing they've got Euorpean Parliament seats (which is contradictory to me, because they hate the EU), and this seriously annoys me because I'm sure I could do better justice to the anti-BNP cause. So please feel free to post your views for or, if you had a modicum of common sense, against.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I am the BNP's worst enemy (Muslim, communist, of Pakistani descent and colour etc etc.)

Oh, and sorry if I have insulted you because you support the BNP.

Failed, again.
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Joc2IwXiog0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Joc2IwXiog0&rel=0</a>

The video of Marlene Guest, Rotherham BNP electorate.

I was mistaken by saying that she thought the German Nazi rule was possibly a good thing, but OMG! Jews gained Dental and Cosmetic surgery from it? WTF!?!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:25:51 PM by WA2 » Logged

Failed, again.
jrkulmer
Gladiator
Ernest Hemingway

The greatest threat to freedom is free speech.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

I don't think theres any question over how ridiculous the BNP are. I think knowledge is the only way forwards! People support these looneys because they don't know the facts behind the claims, and most of the BNP's claims are completely unsupported. This also links in quite nicely with a comment I made on another thread, the BNP's twisted logic is wriggling into the minds of thousands, and their logic, within their minds, and based on their individual circumstances, and current knowledge, their head says it must be right. If we were to show all of them compelling genuine evidence against their cause, I could bet a lot more than half would see it as ridiculous.

On that matter, I reckon we / anyone should compile evidence against the BNP, I think if a lot of effort was put into it, a 40 minute or so video criticising the BNPs claims, and the absurdity of the logistics they proclaim, it would make a genuine difference in Britain. But, it would have to be good, and A LOT of work would be needed. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:41:43 PM by jrkulmer » Logged

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 08:40:58 PM »

Careful, we may be moved to the Agora, but yes I agree. We all pitch in to make a video showing how dumb these fucks are! And I don't usually swear!

Failed, again.
jrkulmer
Gladiator
Ernest Hemingway

The greatest threat to freedom is free speech.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »

Yes, but I must emphasis, if any of us do this, it has to be proffessional, not just some attack, something that is impartial; something that might actually enlighten people rather than enrage them. You get what I mean?

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams
sinister_miss_nancy
Stanley Kubrick

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 12:29:38 AM »

I think the fact that people have even thought about voting for the BNP just shows how unhappy people are with the UK government. I remember having a history lesson when I was about 12 and my tutor told us that if the BNP got seats, we should get ready for another Nazi party...And I swore to myself from that very day, that if it were to happen I would do everything to turn peoples views on the BNP or just leave the country.
I completly agree with the idea of compiling an informative film on the disadvantages of the BNP(though, where there are positives stumps me) however its a film that would need to be widely distrubuted rather than just UD.
Ploe
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 01:58:08 AM »

I'm going to have to elope. What I must warn you is the right wing have sites like Red Watch and the like that shop commies that don't believe in their ideology. If you dare hit them face on you're really going to have some real difficulties. People have faith in them and faith is a hard thing to break despite evidence. Not everyone is as critical as we are.

I can deny the holocaust, because I wasn't there, I don't where the numbers come from, neither do I know if the sources are accurate but what I will tell you is I would never like to see a disaster like that in my life time and I'd try my best to try and avoid it. It is uncomfortable, to say the least.

Imagine if we were the generation that reallowed genocide. Won't history love us then?
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »

I would probably join a guerilla revlutionary group, because I am painfully aware that, in the severely unlikely event that holocaust happens again, this time it'll be the eradication of the "Crescent Horde"..., but apart from that the country would go into Nazi chaos and heaven knows what else.

Obviously non-violence is better than violence, and should be put into practice right away. However, if all of our best efforts fail and the BNP get to power, we would have to fight because there is no other option. I completly oppose the deaths of innocent people, mind, but we could capture BNP leaders and lock 'em up in anti-facist prisons.

Ploe, I agree, but we must think about what is right for the maority and what YOU feel is right for YOU personally. You make the sarcastic comment about genocide, so clearly you oppose it. Would you not agree that it would therefore be right for YOU to oppose.

OK nancy, I'm sure we woud not struggle in getting the video out there. I have friends placed in the UAF and other anti-facist groups who could get the video out there, and thee are plenty of other ways. I shall create a topic in the Agora to discuss how UD will complete this project.

Failed, again.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 01:49:53 PM »

Imagine if we were the generation that reallowed genocide. Won't history love us then?

My country fights genocide in nations rich with natural resources.  Not so much in other nations. 

I think, therefore I'm lost.
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 08:18:41 PM »

Do the politics of the UK matter in the USA? Has much of the expenses scandal made it into Yankee news?

Failed, again.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 08:38:29 PM »

Not much, although I remember reading somewhere about a month or so ago that some of your Parliament members were under fire for claiming reimbursement on phony mortgages (or something to that effect).  Is that what you're talking about? 

Other than that, I've seen a clip of a member of your Parliament berating Gordon Brown for being the devalued prime minister (I believe those were his words).  He got a lot of face time on conservative outlets here in America. 

The only time I think your politics are headlines in our newspapers is when you change PM's.  Of course I usually try to avoid the garbage peddled by our corporate media, so I may be missing a lot.         

WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 07:34:23 PM »

After seeing the video of Marlene Guest, you've gotta admit we've got our fair share of dumb-asses.

Failed, again.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 08:33:13 PM »

Yea, that's a good video.  I like how at the end she says she read it somewhere.  That will assure whoever you're talking to of the validity of whatever you just said.  We have some scholars in the States too. 

http://www.break.com/index/redneck-woman-rails-on-obama.html

Unfortunately ^this lady^ isn't running for office.   

Ploe
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »

When that chap talks I can't understand a word that dribbles from his slack jaws.
WA2
Emmeline Pankhurst

Degenerative Lucidity

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »

Now ain't she smart lady?

Failed, again.
Will
Henry David Thoreau

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »

Unfortunately intelligence isn't contagious.

Ploe
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 01:06:57 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/77p1ZCKT5KQ&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/77p1ZCKT5KQ&rel=0</a>
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »

I despise the BNP but in this liberal democracy we can't supress them.
As much as I Hate them they have a right to voice themselves,its's a democratic conumdrum,really, becuase even the bigotted,evil and anti-democratic must be allowed a voice in a democracy.

Come Slowly Eden.
Ploe
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »

I despise the BNP but in this liberal democracy we can't supress them.
As much as I Hate them they have a right to voice themselves,its's a democratic conumdrum,really, becuase even the bigotted,evil and anti-democratic must be allowed a voice in a democracy.

Fortunately the rest of us have the right to call them morons and give them a list of reasons why.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: