Unquiet Desperation
March 23, 2019, 05:21:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "a preemptive secession from any noosphere"  (Read 4501 times)
nauseamfromrum
Cicero

« on: April 02, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »

i'm going to write this anthem for spite-based individuality. i want my intentions whether i'm alive or dead to be known: i don't want to take part in any collective consciousness. i'd rather die than homogenize human communication--whether or not it's for the better of mankind. any thoughts?
Editor
Administrator
Charles Bukowski

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »

Really, this is the way we've been driving with UD this past year or so. Advances in technology give goverments and bureaucracies more and more ways to pin us like butterflies in a collector's book... now's the time we should be standing and saying no. This extends to the noosphere too: all these cultural movements are really just more ways to herd us down that last lane to the slaughterhouse.

Baaaaa.
nauseamfromrum
Cicero

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:08:04 AM »

ive been exploring my fascinatuon w/ utter spite anc found it's the most distinctly human device. not even reason trumps it. when faced with infallible judgment, spite is the only odd man out in the emotionally repetoir. the only one that would reject euphoria as the ultimate end, the only one that could shock god, even if he already had to adjust destiny to compensate for it, it's done items job
nauseamfromrum
Cicero

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »

this is really helpin me get the thematic juices flowin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: