Unquiet Desperation
December 07, 2019, 06:14:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldberg, you coward! I challenge you to single combat!  (Read 4315 times)
keysersose
Ernest Hemingway

« on: September 23, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Goldberg, you are a coward, and worse a stooge of the mods.

I call you out on your bullshit, on your anti-social, disrespectful treatment of the poems that people post on here, and not only do you not answer any of my points but your status as petty dictator of the clique that's ruining this site means that I'm consigned to death while you get off without a scratch. Your recent paranoia about puppetmaster mods is obviously a double-bluff: you know them all and their sycophants, and despite behaving badly you're protected. You, sir, are their puppet, stirring up controversy for the sake of it.

I, meanwhile, know none of them. I come and post on this board with the best of intentions. I may act like a dick in the discussion threads, but that's what such threads are for. I get it right where it matters: every time I've commented on a poem, story or picture I've tried to give criticism that helps. You, on the other hand, preach peace on the discussion threads while sullying the poems that people have posted by rambling on about yourself, offering nothing of worth. Like some venal Vatican functionary, you spout platitudes that you ignore as you spread corruption.

So, I challenge you to single combat. Let's settle this thing here, you and I, using only our words. Fuck everyone else, fuck the mods and whatever they have planned - let's duke it out until the best man wins.

Or are you as craven as you are self-obsessed?

Keyserrrrr.

Under neon loneliness, motorcycle emptiness.
Mr. Goldberg
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »

That just shows what I mean..I hold out the hand of reconciliation and you kick back with aggression...with all other messageboarders watching. I haven't done anything to you, I encourage the work of others on here, several of whom I know personally whereas you wanna fight. Get back in the Arena if that's your attitude. You belong there. And stay there.
Ploe
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 05:07:22 PM »

Keyser, get over yourself. It seems you're the moderators little bitch now. Kicking up a stink just because you're in The Arena. Grow the fuck up man, you used to be a decent member of this community.
Vix0r
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »

Hold on Ploe, this could mean a duel! Bring out the swords and ace poofy white shirts! Woohoo!
Februs
Sir Thomas More

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

Honeypie. I for one would not waste the laundry bill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: