Unquiet Desperation
November 19, 2018, 12:18:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my favourite expression  (Read 3191 times)
Moonchild
Sir Thomas More

« on: May 26, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »

I really love this picture
Editor
Administrator
Charles Bukowski

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

Can you tell us a little more about your thinking behind this, Moonchild?
Moonchild
Sir Thomas More

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 01:03:37 PM »

well its a little complicated really as is all my art i never really no what it means until after, this is ment to represent hope really, the mask is the fake and lies that the world has become and its there floating in the fumes of pollution in its own mess then melting from the toxicity around it because it doesnt realize what its doing so it carry ons on then the eye is there to say people are waking up  making it weak and understanding where mistakes have been made and thus destroying the mask hopefully making everything real again, the eye also represts purity for they are the windows to the soul and also the third eye chakra meaning people see outside the lines of reality. thats the basics of it. what do you think the meaning is behind it i'm truly curious i love to hear what others think.
indigoblossoms
Virginia Woolf

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 02:10:54 AM »

well its a little complicated really as is all my art i never really no what it means until after, this is ment to represent hope really, the mask is the fake and lies that the world has become and its there floating in the fumes of pollution in its own mess then melting from the toxicity around it because it doesnt realize what its doing so it carry ons on then the eye is there to say people are waking up  making it weak and understanding where mistakes have been made and thus destroying the mask hopefully making everything real again, the eye also represts purity for they are the windows to the soul and also the third eye chakra meaning people see outside the lines of reality. thats the basics of it. what do you think the meaning is behind it i'm truly curious i love to hear what others think.

I would like to view the picture actually instead of some long explanation of what your thinking is of a blank space. lol
indigoblossoms
Virginia Woolf

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 02:12:01 AM »

And now its shown up after I replied. A bit odd. I can see now that is your thinking of such a lovely piece of art. It is a very good drawing. I for one would love to see more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: