Unquiet Desperation
February 17, 2020, 06:29:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bathroom Ballroom  (Read 3488 times)
Will
Henry David Thoreau

Everything is Irrelative.

« on: September 25, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »

I like the saying “Dance as if no one’s looking,” so usually I dance in the bathroom.  It makes a boring, necessary action somewhat entertaining.  The other day I was urinating and doing this little jig where I lean to one side, flex that knee while I kick the air with my other foot, all while forming a “V” with my available hand and moving it up and down violently.  Unfortunately my dad doesn’t knock when he comes in the bathroom (how barbaric).  He looked at me and asked, “What the hell are you doing son?”  And I said, “Just being myself dad.”  Then he said, “Well I hope you’re planning on cleaning all this up,” to which I replied, “I always do.”  Yea, they say music is food for the soul.  I think dancing is exercise for the soul.

I think, therefore I'm lost.
Ploe
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »

We really do odd things with our one life, don't we? I've caught myself being queer in someway, while isolated.
Flying_whizzabe
Arthur Miller

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 07:50:42 PM »

Smiley

nice.

If I could be a guy for the day thats the first thing I would do
Ploe
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 10:00:04 PM »

If I could be a guy for the day thats the first thing I would do

I don't know how I know but there're plenty of guides online to teach you how to do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: