Unquiet Desperation
December 11, 2017, 09:06:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!
News: Post in our Creative Philosophy board... if you can.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your UD banner and graphical ideas here!  (Read 3504 times)
-ConclusioN-
Stanley Kubrick

« on: February 09, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »

I don't know if this is the right section for this but i couldnt find a better place to post it, it would be good if there was a feedback forum on here as well so we could recommend things which would improve the site.

Made this banner for this site

if you like it post yay
and if you dont like it post nah

i mean it would be better that what we've currently got, and also a little feedback on the banner please.

.: :THANX: :.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:20:50 PM by Editor » Logged

Quote from: MalcolmX
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
carter
Gladiator
Cicero

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 02:42:09 PM »

Good work on this ConclusioN. Whether the powers that be like it or not, you could always post it elsewhere and link to this site. Then if many people come throught the banner, they might have no choice but to use it!

Carter.

Carter 4 Maxxie Oliver
The Bolshevik Dandy
Pablo Picasso

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »

yay

but its a lil contived
the book spines are a bit erm obvious!!!

Come Slowly Eden.
-ConclusioN-
Stanley Kubrick

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »

yeah sorry, i was limited on pics and really didnt have alot of time to do it in, this only took 10 minutes to make, if i hd spent more time on it the result would have been better, lighter colours have also been one of my weaknesses, darker colours are easier to blend in.

Quote from: MalcolmX
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
Editor
Administrator
Charles Bukowski

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 10:20:01 PM »

Thanks for posting this, ConclusioN.

Though it's not something we'd like to use right now, we appreciate you taking the time to post and the effort you've put in. Given the comments others have made, perhaps you could come up with a newer version? It'd be interesting to see what you come up with.

This leads us to an idea: we encourage anyone with ideas for banners or other graphical work (web graphics, posters, flyers etc) to post them in this thread pending the creation of a new section to cover this type of work. If we like something we see here, we may use it for publicity, our site, or maybe even the hallowed print edition itself.

So let's see what you all can do. Make us goggle at your creativity!

Carpe diem,

Mike,
Editor,
Unquiet Desperation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: